Accommodation & Heli fares are subject to availability at the time of reservation.
Rates subject to change without prior notice.
Cancellation & other policies as per the Hotel & Helicopter's policy.
The above rates are net & non commissionable to travel agents.
Due to bad weather Helicopter flight is cancelled, next day's accommodation has to be taken care by the guest directly.
Transportation Supplement cost would be charged Rs.2000 extra per day
The schedule flight is cancelled due to bad weather or technical reason, advance booked passenger would get the priority next day.
A Helicopter ticket has to be stamped & signed by the officials of Helicopter Services at Baltal or Srinagar for full refund
Useful Tips for Shri Amarnathji Cave
1. Prepare for the Amarnath Yatra by achieving Physical Fitness. It is advisable to start a preparatory Morning Evening walk, about 4-5 km per
2. Day, at-least a month prior to the Yatra. With a view to improving oxygen efficiency of the body, it may be useful to start deep breathing exercise and Yoga, particularly Pranayam. As the Yatra involves trekking at an altitude of 14,800 ft, do have yourself medically examined for the journey. An yatri needs to certify his medical competence to undertake the Yatra while applying for the Yatra Permit at the time of registration.
3. Embark on the Amarnath Yatra only after obtaining a valid Yatra Permit after due registration as per the procedure prescribed by the SASB or Helicopter Ticket will be considered as Yatra Permit.
4. You have to trek through high mountains, facing strong cold winds. Do carry woolen clothing, a small umbrella (which covers the head with elastic around forehead and supported by a strap around the chin), wind-cheater, raincoat, sleeping bag, waterproof shoes, torch, stick with proper hand grip, cap (preferably monkey cap), gloves, jacket, woolen socks and trousers. These are essential as the climate is unpredictable and changes abruptly from sunny weather to rain and snow. The temperature may sometimes abruptly fall to 5 degrees Celsius or lower.
5. For Ladies, saree is not a suitable dress for the Yatra. Salwar kameez, pant-shirt or a track suit will be more comfortable for yatris.
6. Keeping in view the tough nature of the trek, small children should not undertake the Yatra.
7. Make sure that the ponywalla, the labouror, the dandiwalla is properly registered and carries an ID Card. You can get these allotted at rates fixed by the local administration, at the camps at Baltal, Nunwan (Pahalgam), Panjtarni etc. Keep the porters and horses/ ponies with your luggage alongside as it may be difficult to trace them in case you get separated from them. This is necessary as you may suddenly need something from your luggage.
8. During the Yatra from Pahalgam/Baltal onwards keep your clothes and eatables in a suitable water proof bag to avoid the belongings getting wet.
9. Carry sufficient money to pay for your accommodation at base camps and at other stations enroute to the Holy Cave and for meeting other personal requirements.
10. To enable urgent necessary action in case of any emergency please keep in your pocket a note containing the name/address/mobile telephone number of any Yatri proceeding for Darshan on the same date as you are doing. Also carry your identity card/ driving license and your Yatra Permit issued by the SASB.
11. Carry all the medicines which you take daily and, also some general medicines such as Glucose, Disprin, Combiflam, Move/Iodex, etc.
12. Carry a water bottle, dry fruits, roasted baked grams/channa, toffees, sufficient chocolates, etc. for use during the journey.
13. Keep some Cold Cream/ Vaseline/ Sun Screen with you to protect the skin from the cold winds/ sun. To have clear vision on sunny days keep dark glasses / goggles handy.
14. While trekking, relax for a short while on steep inclines and don't exert yourself beyond your normal capacity.
15. The best way to perform the Yatra is to maintain a slow and steady pace. You will unnecessarily exhaust/tire yourself by walking fast.
16. Provide all help to fellow Yatris, traveling with you and perform Yatra with a pious mind.
17. Yatris are advised to strictly follow the instructions issued by the Yatra Administration from time to time.
18. Earth, water, air, fire, and sky are integral parts of Lord Shiva. The Base Camps and the entire Yatra routes are the abode of Shri Amarnathji. You must, therefore, respect the environment and do nothing whatsoever to pollute it. Use of Plastic is strictly banned, and punishable under law.
19. Use latrines / bathrooms in camps erected by Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board. Don't defιcate in the open.
20. Cash offerings should be put in donation boxes of Shrine Board only.
1. Don't stop at places which are marked by warning notices.
2. Don't smoke and don't carry/consume any kind of narcotic or alcoholic substance.
3. Don't use slippers because there are steep rises and falls on the route to the Holy Cave. Wear shoes with laces.
4. Don't attempt any short cuts on the route as doing so would be dangerous. Do not break traffic discipline or try to overtake others in difficult stretches of the route.
5. Do not do anything during the entire Yatra which could cause pollution or disturb the environment of the Yatra area. Use of polythene is banned in the State and is punishable under law.
6. Do not touch or tamper with Holy Lingam and / or place or throw anything on the Holy Lingam. Do not use flash cameras inside Cave. Do not light incense sticks (agarbatties) or Dhoop inside cave.
7. Do not pay more than the prices fixed for porters, ponies, dandies, rations, fire wood, accommodation etc.
8. Don't stay overnight at Holy cave due to low oxygen.
1: From Baltal(Sonamarg) to Panchtarni instead to Cave: Elevation at Panchtarni is 11,500 ft and elevation of Holy Cave is 13,000. 5 kms ascend trek one way to Cave 2 hours walk and after Dharshan again 5 Kms down hill to Panchtarni Helipad. Since the Yatra time, including Dharshan takes 6 hours
2. At Panchtarni there is Basic Tented accommodation with charpai and facility of food. One need to carry woolen clothing/sunglass/Umberala/rain Coat/ sun hat/sunburn cream/ first aid.
3. Make sure that the ponywalla, the labouror, the dandiwalla is properly registered and carries an ID Card. You can get these allotted at rates fixed by the local administration, at the camps at Baltal, Nunwan (Pahalgam), Panjtarni etc. Keep the porters and horses/ ponies with your luggage alongside as it may be difficult to trace them in case you get separated from them. This is necessary as you may
suddenly need something from your luggage. The rates as listed subject to change.Government Rates subject to change.
4. From Panchtarni to Holy Cave: To hire Riding Pony rate is Rs 1,500 returnDandi(Palki) Rs 2500 return
For further information Amarnath Yatra Tours, Amarnath Yatra Packages and quarries please contact us without any obligations.